Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Setlist: Christophe And Doc Johnson - 08-29-2011 Sips Downtown Kafe, Shawnee, OK

 Last night at Sips I had The Som open. Jimmy plays in a few local bands, but has a real cool solo project going. Doc Johnson, my mandolin player in the Prairie Fire, showed up unexpectedly so we got an extra treat. Before the show I had stopped by my mother's and was looking through 'The Burl Ive's Songbook' and found a song I sometimes play called "Wayfaring Stranger". There was an entire third verse I never knew existed. So I played that with the third verse for the first time.

Christophe Murdock &
Doc Johnson
08-29-2011
SHOW#2011.108
Sips Downtown Kafe
Shawnee, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Bad Luck (Social Distortion)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock) - Video: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150287635619230
4.Love Song (The Cure)
5. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
6. Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
7. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
8. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
9. The Highway (Rancid)
10. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
11. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
12. Wayfaring Stranger (Traditonal)
13. Astro Zombies (The Misfits) - By Request.
Doc Johnson & Christophe Murdock @ Sips Downtown Kafe 8-29-11

No comments:

Post a Comment