Saturday, February 2, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 02-01-2013 Pink Elephant Cafe & Tres Cantina, Norman, OK

 Last night was my first time to perform at the Pink Elephant. I have to say I was pleased. They were very friendly and it had a cool atmosphere. I set up this show last minute because my friend Sterling Witt was on tour and needed an Oklahoma date. Things went well, although the crowd was small they were enthusiastic. We had a good time, met some new people and sold a little merch in the process.

Christophe Murdock
02-01-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.003
Pink Elephant Cafe & Tres Cantina
Norman, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
3. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
4. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
5. Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)
6. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
7. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
8. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)




No comments:

Post a Comment