Sunday, March 3, 2013

Setlist: Truth Church Band - 03-03-2013 Truth Church, Norman, OK

 Back at the Truth Church. It's been a lot of fun playing a different style of music. I'm learning new chords and giving myself a workout that I don't get with my bands. I don't really like the Martin they have me playing. Might have to find some way to get one of my own guitars in there.

Truth Church Band
03-03-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.006
Truth Church
Norman, OK

Line-up:
James Allen Smith - Vocals/Keys
Joey Fisher - Lead Electric Guitar
Christophe Murdock - Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Richard Fields - Bass
Jimmilea Parks - Vocals on "No Sweeter Name"

1. Here I Am To Worship (Tim Hughes)
2. You Are Good (Israel Houghton)
3. How Great Us Our God (Chris Tomlin)
4. Give Myself Away (William McDowell)
5. No Sweeter Name (Kari Jobe) - Jimmilea Parks on Lead Vox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment