Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Setlist: Truth Church Band - 04-14-2013 Truth Church, Norman, OK

 Back at the Truth Church after my weekend out. I'm really enjoying playing with them more and more. It's a good musical therapy for me. Unlike my other projects I can always count on them being there, so I'm never left high and dry. This week we had Patrick Vandiver working with us. A real talent. He's going to be coming and helping us out once a month. 

Truth Church Band
04-14-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.011
Truth Church
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Patrick Vandiver - Vocals/Keys
Joey Fisher - Lead Electric Guitar
Christophe Murdock - Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Richard Fields - Bass
Jackson Smith - Drums
Alan Pate - Rhythm Acoustic Guitar/Drums
Jimmilea Parks - Vocals on "God Has A Way"

1. Nothing Is Impossible (Hillsong United) - Alan Pate on Drums.
2. No Other Name (Ricardo Sanchez)
3. The Anthem (Planetshakers)
4. Through The Fire (The Crab Family)
5. God Has A Way (Martha Munizzi) - Jimmilea Parks on Lead Vox.
6. Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Traditional) - Patrick Vandiver solo.
7. Healing Is Here (Jonathan Stockstill/Daniel Eric Groves) - Patrick Vandiver solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment