Thursday, June 2, 2016

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 5-24-2016 Lion's Lair, Denver, CO

 My return to the Lion's Lair for one of my buddy Mikey Hardluck's shows. Had a good time and met some cool new musicians I haven't before. Turnout wasn't bad for a Tuesday night. My performance was a little weak though. For some reason this time I had breathing troubles between the altitude and allergies. Didn't stop me from pushing through a set though.

Christophe Murdock
05-24-2016
APPEARANCE#2016.011
Hardluck Happens Presents
The Lion's Lair
Denver, CO

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar

1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
4. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
5. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
6. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
7. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
8. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Country Heroes (Hank III)
10. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails)
11. Astro Zombies (Misfits)
12. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


No comments:

Post a Comment