Friday, September 2, 2016

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 8-6-2016 Your Mom's Place, OKC, OK

 I had no idea who the bands were when I was tossed on to this show, but I'm ultimately glad that I was. Cactus Attack were tight as hell and Vagittarius were amazing. Haven't pulled their CD out of my van since the show. Your Mom's Place is a great little dive bar with friendly people. I've really enjoyed the shows I've done there and hope to make it a regular.

Christophe Murdock
08-06-2016
APPEARANCE#2016.015
Your Mom's Place
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar

Garrett Shockey - Washboard

1. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
4. A Dead Body (Bourbon Crow)
5. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
6. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
7. M (Christophe Murdock)
8. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Country Heroes (Hank III)
10. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
11. Astro Zombies (Misfits)
12. Another Nail In The Coffin (Christophe Murdock)
13. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment