Friday, March 17, 2017

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 3-16-2017 Your Mom's Place, Oklahoma City, OK

 Week three of the Train Wreck Variety Show. This time we had Whale Bones on tour from Bloomington, Indiana. Great Indie band. My set wasn't my best. Obnoxious drunk talked non-stop to me from the moment I walked in the doors and he was on my last nerve. Then he kept trying to walk over and fuck with the sound board while I was playing, so the first few songs I couldn't get into. Spent my time watching him. Finally stopped mid song and yelled at him to step away from the equipment. Security talked to him after and I finished my set, but my voice was a little blown by this point too. I did have a fun time after that was over with though. 

Christophe Murdock
03-16-2017
APPEARANCE#2017.004
The Train Wreck Variety Show
Your Mom's Place
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar


1. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)
2. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
3. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
4. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
5. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
6. M (Christophe Murdock)
7. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
8. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment