Friday, May 19, 2017

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 5-18-2017 Your Mom's Place, Oklahoma City, OK

 This week's TWVS had a low attendance what with people being scared of storms. Power flicked off and on, so I kept the sound system off and just played acoustic at the bar. When it was just the bartender, RahRah and me I dicked around with some covers I haven't played in a while. Later in the evening we had some people show up because the concert they were at got canceled. So I played a few songs for them and talked a while about life and music. I only kept track of the originals I played for them.

Christophe Murdock

05-18-2017
APPEARANCE#2017.016
Train Wreck Variety Show
Your Mom's Place
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar


1. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
2. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)
5. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)
6. Pieces Of You (Potbelly)
7. M (Christophe Murdock)






















Photo By Robbin Acuff

No comments:

Post a Comment