Thursday, July 24, 2014

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 5-17-2014 "For So Many Reasons" Pot Luck BBQ, Charles' House, Norman, OK

 Well, once again I didn't update my website or computer stuff for months, so I'll be doing this to the best of my memory. Charles had a BBQ at his place with a trailer set up to showcase some music. Tanner Miller and myself both provided the entertainment. Had a good time. Saw some old friends and new, ate some good food and had some conversation. I strayed from the setlist again, so I'm sure there are some songs I missed documenting.

Christophe Murdock
05-17-2014
APPEARANCE#2014.014
"For So Many Reasons" Pot Luck BBQ
Charles' House
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Acoustic Rhythm Guitar
Audrey Rowe - Lead Acoustic Guitar/Backing Vocals on all warm-up session including "Don't Mean A Thang"
Amber Thille - Vocals on "Folsom Prison Blues"

Warming up before the show with "Don't Mean A Thang" (Christophe Murdock) - Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202143828781568&set=vb.1363868256&type=3

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. I Just Wanna Have Something To Do (Ramones)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
5. M (Christophe Murdock)
6. You're Gonna Drive Me To Drinkin' (Christophe Murdock)
7. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
8. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
9. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
10. Country Heroes (Hank III)
11. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails) - Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202147257187276&set=vb.1363868256&type=3
12. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
13. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash) - Amber Thille on Vox.
14. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
15. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)
16. Prison Bound (Social Distortion)
17. The Hunt (Christophe Murdock)
18. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


No comments:

Post a Comment