Friday, September 16, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 09-15-2011 Main Street Cycles, Shawnee, OK

 Good night tonight. Rowdy had a little get together at his shop, Main Street Cycles in Shawnee. Live music, BBQ and beer. Casper was up doing his thing when I arrived. I got up for a short set with Shorty and Doc Johnson backing me up. It was good times that I wished had lasted a little longer.

Christophe
09-15-2011
SHOW#2011.112
Main Street Cycles
Shawnee, OK

Christophe Murdock - Vocals and Acoustic Guitar
Doc Johnson - Mandolin
David "Shorty" Short - Fiddle and Lap Steel

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
5. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash) - Partial. Someone requested that I play something people know, acted like an ass and then walked off after the first line, so I said fuck 'em and went back to doing my own shit.
6. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
7. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
8. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
9. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment