Friday, September 30, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 09-29-2011 Main Street Cycles, Shawnee, OK

 Drove over to Shawnee for the jam at Main St. Cycles. Didn't hang around too long cos we had to get back to Norman. Mostly just dicked around and played some punk stuff and some partial songs... couldn't decide what I felt like playing. Casper joined me for a few on drums. Good times.

Christophe
09-29-2011
SHOW#2011.116
Main Street Cycles
Shawnee, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Ghost Riders In The Sky (Stan Jones) - Partial.
3. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash) - Partial.
4. Thirteen (Glenn Danzig)
5. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
6. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
7. I Just Wanna Have Something To Do (The Ramones)
8. Diane (Husker Du) - Casper McWade on drums.
9. Empty Bottles (Casper McWade/Danny Trashville) - Casper McWade on drums.
10. Just Like Heaven (The Cure) - Partial.
11. Love Song (The Cure) - Partial.
12. Police On My Back (The Equals) - Partial.
13. Wolfshead (Christophe Murdock) - Partial... Would have played the entire song, but a drunk on stage kept me from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment