Monday, September 26, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 09-26-2011 SWAN Songwriter's Showcase #13, Norman, OK

 Tonight was fairly cool. It was a live broadcast which is still weird to me, this only being my second one, but this time done over the internet instead of on television. I sat down with Daddy Love and played a few of my numbers and talked a little about them, then he went on and played a few that I requested of his.

Christophe
09-26-2011
SHOW#2011.115
SWAN Songwriters Showcase #13
Norman, OK

1. Broken Promises & Broken Hearts (Christophe Murdock) - Instrumental Version played over title.
2. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
5. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
6. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
7. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
8. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
9. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)




Video streaming by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment