Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christophe Murdock - 11-28-2012 The Hidden Castle, Norman, OK

 Making this post... months after the show. Apparently I missed putting it in when it happened. I wish I could remember more about the show, but I don't. I opened for Downstait, a touring act. Played solo with a cat named Dustin backing me up on Dobro and Banjo.

Christophe Murdock
11-28-2012
SHOW#2012.026
The Hidden Castle
Norman, OK

1. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
2. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
3. Taken Under (Christophe Murdock)
4. The Only Time (Trent Reznor)
5. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
6. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
7. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
8. The Hunt (Christophe Murdock)
9. Wolfshead (Christophe Murdock)
10. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


No comments:

Post a Comment