Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Setlist: Truth Church Band - 02-24-2013 Truth Church, Norman, OK

 I've been going to the Truth Church for a little while with a friend of mine. This was the first time I was asked to join in a church band. The music is different than anything I play, so it was a little awkward at first. I showed up about an hour before service started and ran through a couple chord changes with the lead guitarist. I just sat out on the one I didn't know. It was a lot of fun doing something different and not being the focus. So, hopefully I'll be doing this some more.

Truth Church Band
02-24-13
APPEARANCE#2013.005
Truth Church
Norman, OK

Line-up:
James Allen Smith - Vocals/Keys
Joey Fisher - Lead Electric Guitar
Christophe Murdock - Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Jackson Smith - Drums
Jimmilea Parks - Vocals on "Say The Name Of Jesus"

1. Friend Of God (Israel Houghton)
2. You Are Good (Brian Johnson)
3. Say The Name Of Jesus (Martha Munizzi) - Jimmilea Parks on Lead Vox.
4. Revelation Song (Jennie Lee Riddle)

No comments:

Post a Comment