Monday, April 28, 2014

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 4-27-2014 North Porter Suprette Greyhound Station, Norman, OK

 Went to the bus station to pick a friend up and, as is the case many times with greyhound, it was running behind. To pass the time away I pulled out my guitar and sang some songs, a few I was a little rusty on, and made a few bucks in the process. It felt good. I felt like I was going back to my roots. I used to play bus stations all the time, when I couldn't get a gig and was traveling around. 

Christophe Murdock
04-27-2014
APPEARANCE#2014.013
North Porter Suprette
Greyhound Station
Norman, OK

1. Thunderstorms & Neon Signs (Wayne Hancock)
2. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
3. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
4. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
5. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
6. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
7. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)

No comments:

Post a Comment