Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 8-19-2017 Norman Porch Fest, Norman, OK

 Norman Porch Fest's second year and my first with them. I was looking forward to playing it, as it sounded like a lot of fun... but it ended up not being what I thought. The hosts, Diane and Joe, were awesome. Other things didn't go so well. The people with the PA showed up ten minutes after I was supposed to start playing. Pretty much ignored me when I spoke to them. The guy left right away leaving the girl behind who just fiddled with some mic stands and never even plugged in the PA, then bailed without saying anything. So, fifteen minutes before my set was scheduled to end I ended up playing with no PA, while all the surrounding porches had them and could be heard from the yard I was in, and I had to just yell all the songs. Friends of mine were playing after me, so I was able to play more than ten minutes of songs at least. I doubt I'll be doing anything for Norman Porch Fest or McMichael Music again. As much as festivals and the ones who run them end up pissing me off you think I would learn to stop donating my time to them.

Christophe Murdock
08-19-2017
APPEARANCE#2017.026
Norman Porch Fest

Diane & Joe's Porch
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Acoustic Rhythm Guitar


1. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock)
4. Taken Under (Christophe Murdock)
5. Broken Promises & Broken Hearts (Christophe Murdock)
6. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
7. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
8. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)
10. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)























Photo by Bob Holliman


No comments:

Post a Comment