Monday, June 17, 2019

Setlist: Anarchy For Assholes - 6-16-2019 Your Mom's Place, Oklahoma City, OK

 I just joined Anarchy For Assholes and this was my first gig with them. This was the second day memorial show for our fallen friend Ray Ray, whom everyone on the Oklahoma scene knew. There was not a single person who loved music more or showed more support than Ray Ray. I've known him a long time. I met him through my old guitarist Joe D. and we both wrote articles for Metal Hell. Show had a killer line-up. WMD, Aggravated Nuisance, Haggardz Hellraizerz, Dog Will Hunt, A4A and Diety. I hope we continue the tradition and do a weekend of Ray Ray shows every year. He would love that. 

Anarchy For Assholes

06-16-2019
APPEARANCE#2019.019
Ray Ray Memorial Day 2
Your Mom's Place
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
John - Vocals
Genevieve - Drums/Backing Vocals
Kevin - Electric Baritone Guitar/Backing Vocals
Hobie - Bass/Backing Vocals
Christophe - Electric Guitar


1. Shit Fuck It All (A4A)
2. Boom Boom (A4A)
3. 3 Seconds To Death (A4A)
4. Sick World (A4A)
5. Snitches (A4A)
6. I Couldn't Believe It Was True (Willie Nelson)
7. Oi (A4A) - Video: https://youtu.be/xNKtdzNfvUs
8. All Is All (A4A)
Photo by Rooster Bedlam

1 comment: