Monday, July 8, 2019

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 7-7-2019 Richard's Club, Oklahoma City, OK

 I made a stop by Richard's Club last night to see my friend Austin Nail, who hosts an acoustic jam there every Sunday night, and drop off some CD's for him. I was strapped on time but he talked me into getting on stage with him and doing a couple songs and I'm glad I did. It was a blast playing with him again. It's been two years since we jammed and he is a phenomenal guitarist.

Christophe Murdock
07-07-2019

APPEARANCE#2019.022
Love Of Music Acoustic Jam Night

Richard's Club
Oklahoma City, OK


Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Acoustic Rhythm Guitar
Austin Nail - Acoustic Lead Guitar

1. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)

2. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment