Monday, October 19, 2020

Setlist: Christophe's Nightmare Cinema - 10-18-2020 Rodeo Cinema, OKC, OK

 The return of Nightmare Cinema, this time in OKC hosted by Rodeo Cinema. We screened the 1958 Steve McQueen classic, The Blob! After the film I had a short discussion and showed off my original piece of Blob passed on to me from the director's son. We even had our own little theater run-out like the one from the Colonial Theatre in the film.

Christophe Murdock
10-18-2020
APPEARANCE#2020.024
Christophe's Nightmare Cinema
The Blob (1958)
Rodeo Cinema
Oklahoma City, OK



1 comment:

  1. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! red rock entertainment reviews

    ReplyDelete