Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 04-27-2013 Norman Music Festival, Norman, OK

 Norman Music Fest happened over the past weekend. I did one unofficial set and two official. This, the unofficial, was the first one. I honestly did not keep track of what I played. I had some news that morning that devastated me... so I just drank and played guitar. A lot. I was stationed at The Hidden Cape Foundation booth. I played random songs throughout the day and did a couple interviews and let them video me doing songs. I believe 'Road Rash' was the one video taped. Also jammed with a few other musicians. I remember doing some Cocaine Blues with Caleb McGee. There was a guitarist I didn't write down his name I traded songs with. I'm not going to put an order on my song list. Just the ones I remember for certain I played. Some of them I did more than once. Anyway, it's here. Listed for my own purpose.

Christophe Murdock
04-27-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.013
Norman Music Festival
The Hidden Cape Foundation
Norman, OK

Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)
Empty Bottles (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
Pieces Of You (Potbelly)
Country Heroes (Hank III)
Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
Another Nail In The Coffin (Christophe Murdock)
Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
Taken Under (Christophe Murdock)
Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock)
Merry Xmas (The Ramones)
Cocaine Blues (Johnny Cash)
The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)

Photo Credit: Tyler Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment