Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 05-05-2013 Central Texas Toy & Comic Expo, Embassy Suites, San Marcos, TX

 On short notice I went up to the Central Texas Toy & Comic Expo in San Marcos to visit family and set up a booth for The Hidden Cape Foundation. It was a very cool weekend. I got to hang out with Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster). Also met a lot of very cool people. The expo was a smaller one, so I was able to do a lot more hanging out and talking. I ended up acquiring a lot of autographed merch to give away in the fundraising. Doug Jones came up to me and said "I know you.", shook my hand and gave me a hug. It was a pretty cool weekend.

Christophe Murdock
05-05-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.018
Central Texas Toy & Comic Expo
Embassy Suites
San Marcos, TX

Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
M (Christophe Murdock)
Empty Bottles (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
Another Nail In The Coffin (Christophe Murdock)
Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
Broken Promises & Broken Hearts (Christophe Murdock)
Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
Halloween (The Misfits)
Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
Country Heroes (Hank III)
Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)
Bad Luck (Social Distortion)
Astro Zombies (The Misfits)



No comments:

Post a Comment