Thursday, May 2, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 04-27-2013 NMF, The Project Room, Norman, OK

 This was my second set for the Norman Music Festival. My first official club set, but off the radar of the official NMF. It went like shit. I was pretty well too drunk, angry and sad to care much about anything. There was no one there to run the sound. My guitar had distortion on it. Acoustic guitar with distortion. Terrible. The promoter was nowhere around. The guy they gave me to play bass seemed about as fucked up as me and was having the most terrible time following. I turned to face him more, said something about it and he walked off a few minutes later. I wasn't too fucked up to know what I was doing though. So, I know it wasn't me. I was playing the right chords. I didn't sound too great under all the circumstances though. Wished it would have been different.

Christophe Murdock
04-27-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.014
Norman Music Festival
The Project Room
Norman, OK

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals, Rhythm Acoustic Guitar

Micah Livingston - Bass

1. Halloween (The Misfits)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. Thirteen (Glenn Danzig)
4. Pieces Of You (Potbelly)
5. Too Late (Christophe Murdock)
6. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
7. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment