Friday, August 2, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 08-02-2013 The Hilltop Tavern, Tecumseh, OK

 I've been back in my hometown to get away from everything. Hiding out while the family is away so I can work on stuff. I had to get out for a little while, so I went to Casper's show at The Hilltop. As we always do, halfway through the night he took a break and put me up there.

Christophe Murdock
08-02-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.044
The Hilltop Tavern
Tecumseh, OK

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Josh Johnson - Mandolin

1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
4. Country Heroes (Hank III)
5. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
6. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
7. Thundercats Theme (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment