Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 08-05-2013 Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Oklahoma City, OK

 This was the funeral for one of my best friends. Joe D. I've had Joe in my life longer than just about anybody. There was a nice service at the Lynlee Mae Chapel in Moore. His guitar was next to the casket. A "KISS Hell" bouquet and a playlist that included KISS, The Ramones, Alice Cooper, Wednesday 13 and more. After that we headed to Chapel Hill for the burial where we all passed around a guitar and sang some songs for Joe. Shawn Mccarthy sang a couple, Billy Whinery as well, then I sang the song Brad and I wrote for him. 

Christophe Murdock
08-05-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.046
Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens
Oklahoma City, OK

The Pompous Strut In The Wake Of Sexy D (Christophe Murdock/Brad Day)


No comments:

Post a Comment