Monday, February 5, 2018

Setlist: Fancy Bump - 2-4-2018 Vik-Timz, Oklahoma City, OK

 Tonight we played the benefit for Leonard Hayes at Vik-Timz. This was the first show of the year for Fancy Bump and this was my first time to this bar, and I dug it. The owners Vicki and Tim were great. They raffled off a lot of cool prizes donated to help out Leonard. (I won a framed Wheaties Box with Jim Thorpe on it that is already hanging in my kitchen) A lot of cool bands played. Otis Watkins, The C-Note Band, Out Of Sane and Miley Virus. Also, some good BBQ and sides were served. Just a great show and a great time. Our set went great, better than any of our shows last year. 

Fancy Bump

02-04-2018
APPEARANCE#2018.005
Benefit For Leonard Hayes

Vik-Timz
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Jonathan Dickerson - Lead Vocals/Guitar

Christophe Murdock - Backing Vocals/Bass
Christopher Stephens - Drums

1. Stupid Okie (Jonathan Dickerson)
2. I'll Be Damned (Jonathan Dickerson)
3. Fancy Bump Blues (Jonathan Dickerson)
4. Chisholm (Jonathan Dickerson)
5. Now I Wanna Be Your Dog (Iggy Pop)
6. [She Likes The] Crank (Jonathan Dickerson)
7. Urkle The Impaler (Jonathan Dickerson)
8. Power Ballad (Jonathan Dickerson)
9. Waikiki (Jonathan Dickerson)
10. Not Guilty (Jonathan Dickerson)
11. Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young)














Photo of my shoulder and the ceiling taken by my amp because I had no one to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment