Friday, March 16, 2018

Setlist: Fancy Bump - 3-9-2018 Your Mom's Place, Oklahoma City, OK

 Last show for Fancy Bump at Your Mom's Place. We opened up for touring act The Captain's Son. Unfortunately I didn't get to stick around to watch anyone, as I had to head out of town, but I did get a CD and it's good stuff. Hopefully next time I get to see them.

Fancy Bump
03-09-2018
APPEARANCE#2018.014
Your Mom's Place
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Jonathan Dickerson - Vocals/Guitar
Christophe Murdock - Backing Vocals/Bass
Christopher Stephens - Drums

1. Stupid Okie (Jonathan Dickerson)
2. I'll Be Damned (Jonathan Dickerson)
3. Fancy Bump Blues (Jonathan Dickerson)
4. Chisholm (Jonathan Dickerson)
5. I Wanna Be Your Dog (Iggy Pop)
6. [She Like's The] Crank (Jonathan Dickerson)
7. Urkle The Impaler (Jonathan Dickerson)
8. Power Ballad (Jonathan Dickerson)
9. Waikiki (Jonathan Dickerson)
10. Not Guilty (Jonathan Dickerson)
11. Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young)























Photo by Stephanie Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment