Thursday, May 2, 2019

Setlist: Fancy Bump - 4-27-2019 TOLY Park, Norman, OK

 Saturday was a busy day. I had to make five different events in five different towns. My performance of the day was at TOLY Park during Norman Music Fest. TOLY Park is a pretty cool little spot with Food Trucks and will be hosting some cool events like screening a Star Wars movie this coming weekend. I played bass for Fancy Bump. We weren't running off a set list this time and I don't remember what all we played so I can't list the tracks. Johnny played solo for a while first and then Evan and I joined him and played most of the stuff we did on our last show before this one. 

Fancy Bump

04-27-19
APPEARANCE#2019.014
Norman Music Fest
TOLY Park
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Jonathan Dickerson - Vocals/Electric Guitar/Programming
Christophe Murdock - Backing Vocals/Bass
Evan - Electronic Drums



Photo By Annie Terrill

No comments:

Post a Comment