Saturday, July 9, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 07-08-2011 Michelangelo's, Norman, OK

 Still part of the Art Walk, after the Merrybelle's show I headed over to Michelangelo's to do a late set. Isaiah Harrell joined me on drums for this set. It was awesome. Look for him with me a lot more in the future. Had a few friends show up, did a mild version of my rowdier set. People were having fun, so we did double the amount of song we planned on.

Christophe
07-08-2011
SHOW#2011.086
Norman Art Walk
Michelangelo's
Norman, OK

  I stopped following a setlist by the 14th song... so track 14 on are just to the best of my memory. I know I played these tracks, not sure if it's the proper order and I think I left a few out. A lot of 'em were by request...

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
5. Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)
6. You're Gonna Drive Me To Drinkin' (Christophe Murdock)
7. Country Heroes (Hank III)
8. What I Need (Christophe Murdock)
9. Don't Mean A Thang (Christophe Murdock) - Whistle "Solo" by Alexa.
10. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
11. Prison Bound (Social Distortion)
12. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
13. Empty Bottles (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
14. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
15. Long Haired Redneck (David Allen Coe) - I remember this one was in response to a request for "Freebird".
16. The Only Time (Trent Reznor)
17. Wolfshead (Christophe Murdock)
18. Sonic Reducer (Dead Boys)
19. She (The Misfits)
20. Brand New Cadillac (Vince Taylor) - Rebelline on Vocals.
21. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash) - DJ on Vocals.
22. The Highway (Rancid)
23. Halloween (The Misfits)
24. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
25. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
26. Pieces Of You (Potbelly)

Rebelline & Christophe @ Michelangelo's

No comments:

Post a Comment