Friday, July 15, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 07-15-2011 Moore Art Walk, Handmade With HeART, Moore, OK

 Played the Moore Art Walk again tonight. I guess wires were crossed somewhere and I had been booked, but I wasn't contacted. Handmade with heART were interviewed on OklaLive this morning and told them I was going to play... so when I found out, I got off work early and came out and played. Had a good time, just wished I could have stayed for the entire thing. My friend Taylor Dickerson was also playing the Art Walk in front of the old school house. So on my way out I stopped by to see her, and let 'em talk me into doing a song. (They didn't have to try very hard)

Christophe
07-15-2011
SHOW#2011.091
Moore Art Walk
Handmade with heART
Moore, OK

1. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
2. Country Heroes (Hank III)
3. Black Girl (Leadbelly)
4. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)
5. Thunderstorms & Neon Signs (Wayne Hancock)
6. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
7. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
8. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
9. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
10. Prison Bound (Social Distortion)
11. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
12. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
13. Long Haired Redneck (David Allen Coe)
14. Bad Luck (Social Distortion)
15. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)

 
Christophe @ Handmade with heART during the Moore Art Walk

 During Taylor Dickerson's set in front of the old school house I got up and played one song.

1. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)

 
Christophe @ The Old School House during the Moore Art Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment