Monday, July 18, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 07-18-2011 The Watering Hole, Shawnee, OK

 After Sips, I went over to the Watering Hole for a while. It's been a while since I've been there. That's where I first did a two-step. Good memories. I was joined on stage by a pretty little girl named Sheila who just wanted to sing Etta James. Had some fun.

Christophe
07-18-2011
SHOW#2011.094
The Watering Hole
Shawnee, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
From here down everything was done with Sheila sharing vocals.
4. At Last (Etta James) - Sheila sang while I made noise on the guitar and tried to convince her I don't know the chords to the song.
5. Tainted Love (Ed Cobb)
6. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
7. Long Haired Redneck (David Allen Coe)
8. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
9. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)

No comments:

Post a Comment