Monday, June 13, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 06-04-2011 SoonerCon, Sheraton Hotel, Oklahoma City, OK

 This was the second day of SoonerCon, and the first day I set to play. I was booked to play in the ConSuite. As with most places, they booked me with no one after me so I got to go a little longer. I really liked that. Ran into a lot of old friends and made some new ones... and got drunk as fuck (after I played). But what's a con for, right? Anyway, I didn't prepare a set for this gig, just winged it. This was best I could remember when I finished.

Christophe
06-04-2011
SHOW#2011.069
SoonerCon
Sheraton Hotel
Oklahoma City, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
5. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
6. M (Christophe Murdock)
7. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
8. Halloween (The Misfits)
9. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash) - By Request
10. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
11. Country Heroes (Hank III)
12. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
13. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)
14. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
15. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock)
16. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
17. Wolfshead (Christophe Murdock)
18. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment