Saturday, September 7, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 09-04-2013 Lion's Lair, Denver, CO

 Our show at the Lion's Lair was a lot of fun. Definitely my kind of bar. They kept filling us up with alcohol though and I don't even remember the second set. I remember a little of it. I also jammed with Jaxon Crow on a song, but not sure what it was. We did have a blast though and can't wait to come back. After the show we had to leave fairly quick to get back to Oklahoma. Wished we could have hung around.

Christophe Murdock
09-04-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.055
The Lion's Lair
Denver, CO

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Alan Wood - Vocals/Lead Acoustic and Electric Guitar

Set One:
1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
3. M (Christophe Murdock)
4. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
5. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
6. Country Heroes (Hank III)
7. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock) - Christophe and Alan shared Lead Vox.
8. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
9. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
10. Prison Bound (Social Distortion)
11. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails)
12. Kill Me When You're Through (Alan Wood) - Alan on Lead Vox.
13. Empty Bottles (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)

Set Two:
 This set I don't really remember at all. I'm pretty sure I did the first couple songs. and the two with Alan and Hellbound. So I'll just list those instead of what's on the setlist. I know I did more... just no idea what.

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
4. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash) - Alan on Lead Vox.
5. Cowboys Are Secretly Frequently Fond Of Each Other (Willie Nelson) - Alan on Lead Vox.
6. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


No comments:

Post a Comment