Thursday, September 12, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 09-11-2013 The Red Brick Bar, Norman, OK

 The latest installment of the Hellbilly Hoedown. Kind of a weird date for a show. Isaiah Harrell opened up with an eclectic mix of his own songs, Then my buddy Snoop sat in for a few. My set left something to be desired for myself. I was told it was fine, but everything seemed off to me. All in all we had a good time and I made some new friends. This is another show where I didn't keep a setlist. I should have written this out the night of while it was still fresh on my mind. I'll just list the songs I know I played, no particular order.

Christophe Murdock
09-11-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.058
Christophe's Hellbilly Hoedown
The Red Brick Bar
Norman, OK

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Isaiah Harrell - Drums
Snoop - Drums

Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
Halloween (Misfits)
11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
Astro Zombies (Misfits)
Just Like Heaven (The Cure)




No comments:

Post a Comment