Thursday, February 21, 2019

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 2-15-2019 The Resonator, Norman, OK

 Analgesic put together an all day concert in Norman to help raise money for them to do their first recording. It was an eclectic bunch of alternative, metal and punk. I opened the day up doing my solo bit. My first time at the venue. It's a cool open area. They host concerts and art shows. Sound system is on the lower end and couldn't keep quite keep up with my amp, so if I return it will def be on my acoustic. 

Christophe Murdock
02-15-19
APPEARANCE#2019.003
The Uninvited
The Resonator Institute 
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Electric Guitar


1. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)
4. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
5. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock)
6. So Long (Christophe Murdock)
7. The Last Man On Earth (Christophe Murdock)
8. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
10. White People (Christophe Murdock/Michael Beckham/Dustin Frost)


Photo by Alan Salsman

No comments:

Post a Comment