Sunday, February 3, 2019

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 2-2-2019 Kendell's, Oklahoma City, OK

 Back to Kendell's. We started an hour early this time. Johnny did a set, then I let some friend of Kendell's on stage for a bit. Just some guy that does a bunch of covers. He also got up and tried to play drums during my set for a few songs. Then I did my set, Johnny got back on and I closed the night off. I jammed with Johnny for a bit too playing bass. End of the night, twenty minutes after our time was over, I was playing a few more songs at the request of someone and someone else played music from their phone through an entire song. So after I finished the song I said, "Okay, I'm done" and started packing up my shit. The guy I allowed on stage got pissed off and was cussing at me for it so I got off stage to talk to him and he accused me of "bowing up to him" and told me how "I wouldn't like it". I said, "So what, are you gonna take a swing at me?" and took a swig of my beer. He did nothing. This is why I don't like sharing the stage with people I don't know. Very lame.

Christophe Murdock
02-02-2019
APPEARANCE#2019.002
Kendell's Bar
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Acoustic Guitar (Set One & Three) Bass/Backing Vocals (Set Two)
Jonathan Dickerson - Vocals/Acoustic Guitar (Set Two)

Frog - Drums (Songs #5-7)

Set One:
1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)

2. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)

4. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
5. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock) - Frog on drums.
6. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock) - Frog on drums.
7. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock) - Frog on drums.
8. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
9. Pray To The Saw (Christophe Murdock)
10. Broken Promises & Broken Hearts (Christophe Murdock)
11. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
12. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

Set Two:
13. Chisum (Jonathan Dickerson) - Christophe on bass and backing vocals.

14. Waikiki (Jonathan Dickerson) - Christophe on bass.
15. Play With Fire (Mick Jagger) - Christophe on bass.
16. The Ballad Of Hollis Brown (Bob Dylan) - Christophe on bass.
17. Miss Texas (Jonathan Dickerson) - Christophe on bass.

Set Three:
18. Dear Mother (Christophe Murdock)
19. Diane (Husker Du)


Photo by Will Harrison of The OKC Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment