Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Setlist: Canon Simmons - 07-23-2013 The Red Brick Bar, Norman, OK

 I stopped into my favorite hangout in Norman, The Red Brick Bar, and saw a few friends and had a drink. The stage was set up like someone was going to play. No one knew who. Ended up being my friend Canon. It was a last minute when one of his others fell through. I think this might be his third or fourth gig now. He was up there for a bit and I joined him on a Cash cover. Much higher octave than what I normally do. It was interesting and fun. It also got everyone clapping and dancing. Had a good time.

Canon Simmons
07-23-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.042
The Red Brick Bar
Norman, OK

Line-up:
Canon Simmons - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Kaleb Kilhoffer - Lead Acoustic Guitar
Christophe Murdock - Vocals on Folsom

Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash) - Christophe on Lead Vox.

No comments:

Post a Comment