Sunday, July 21, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 07-20-2013 The Art House On 43rd, Oklahoma City, OK

 This time I was booked for my friends Duvy and Pandy's birthday party. I never know what to expect from these things. It's never a set time frame and I don't know if they are wanting the "concert" experience or background music. It ended up being the "concert" experience. I had fun seeing old friends and hanging out. My friend Peter played drums for a bit with me and I've never heard him play. So that was fun. I did a set up on the p.a. and then a short one down on the couch more personal like with a couple songs.

Christophe Murdock
07-20-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.039
Duvy and Pandy's Fangtasia Birthday
The Art House on 43rd
Oklahoma City, OK

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Peter Burton - Drums on most of the first half of the first set.
Zenon Awful - Vocals on "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme"

Set One:
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme (Chuck Lorre) - Zenon on Lead Vox.
2. Adventure Time Theme (Pendleton Ward)
3. Fear The Dead (Christophe Murdock)
4. Taken Under (Christophe Murdock)
5. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock)
6. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
7. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
8. M (Christophe Murdock)
9. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
10. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
11. Opulence (Christophe Murdock)

Set Two:
1. Back In Oklahoma (Christophe Murdock)
2. God Damned Me (Those Poor Bastards)
3. Passenger (Iggy Pop)
4. Every Rose Has It's Thorn (Poison)
5. Kill Me When You're Through (Alan Wood)


No comments:

Post a Comment