Sunday, July 21, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 07-20-2013 Mooney's, Norman, OK

 This was my first time to play Mooney's. It's small, I was glad I didn't bring the whole band because there was barely room for the three of us on stage. My friend Chris from the Norman Weekender booked me to play a Domestic Abuse Awareness Benefit there. There were a lot of talented people playing that I had not heard before. Sound check ended up being a medley of cartoon themes when they found out I could play them. After that we blazed through a set.

Christophe Murdock
07-20-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.038
Domestic Abuse Awareness Benefit
Mooney's Pub & Grill
Norman, OK

Line-up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Acoustic Guitar
Alan Wood - Lead Electric Guitar/Vocals
Isaiah Harrell - Drums

1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
4. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
5. Kill Me When You're Through (Alan Wood) - Alan on Lead Vox.
6. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
7. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
8. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
9. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
10. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


Photo by Ken Hill / Philos Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment