Monday, July 15, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 07-10-2013 The Red Room, Norman, OK

 Some friends asked me to come out to The Red Room and throw down a couple songs. Ran into a lot of people I have not seen in a while. It was nice. The performance however was not. The band backing me up could not keep up with my style. I tried three chord slow ones, but they were off. Still had a good time though and will come back with something more suitable. I enjoyed the solos the lead guitarist threw down and it was nice having my old friend Vance doing some back-up vocals.

Christophe Murdock
07-10-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.030
The Red Room
Norman, OK

Line-Up:
Christophe Murdock - Vocals/Rhythm Electric Guitar
Vance Phillips - Backing Vocals
??? - Lead Electric Guitar
??? - Bass
??? - Drums

1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)


No comments:

Post a Comment