Monday, July 8, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 07-03-2013 The Red Brick Bar, Norman, OK

 This was my first time back here since the change over to becoming Red Brick. I still dig this place. It has the same dive-bar comfort that I love and the people that run it are great and super friendly. I brought my buddy Canon to perform. It was his first show ever. Things went well and I ended up playing twice as long as planned. I ventured off the list and I know I'm not listing everything I played or the exact order... but it's close.

Christophe Murdock
07-03-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.029
The Red Brick Bar
Norman, OK

1. Back Into Grace (Christophe Murdock/Danny Trashville)
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
3. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
4. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
5. M (Christophe Murdock)
6. Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)
7. Misery Road (Christophe Murdock)
8. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
9. Country Heroes (Hank III)
10. Jesus, The Savior Is Calling (Elmer Kilgore/Raymond Culp/Christophe Murdock)
11. Ballad For The Lost (Christophe Murdock)
12. Opulence (Danny Trashville/Casper McWade)
13. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
14.11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
15. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)
16. Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd) - By Request. With Canon Simmons on Vocals.
17. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
18. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion) - Jimmilea on Backing Vocals.
19. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash) - By Request.
20. Black Girl (Leadbelly) - With Canon Simmons on Vocals.
21. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails)
22. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment