Saturday, July 20, 2013

Setlist: Christophe Murdock - 07-19-2013 The Otter Haus, Norman, OK

 A long time ago I told someone I would give them a free concert for a home cooked meal any time I was free and able. They finally called me on it. We had a nice little dinner party where I played for her and her friends. I got chicken, potato salad and rice & beans. Totally worth it. 

Christophe Murdock
07-19-2013
APPEARANCE#2013.037
The Otter Haus
Norman, OK

1. Thundercats Theme (???)
2. Adventure Time Theme (Pendleton Ward) - By Request.
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme (Chuck Lorre) - By Request.
4. Long Haired Country Boy (Charlie Daniels)
5. Black Girl (Leadbelly)
6. Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin) - By Request.
7. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash) - By Request.
8. Me So Horny (2 Live Crew)
9. The Only Time (Nine Inch Nails)
10. Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
11. Graveyard Romance (Christophe Murdock) - By Request.
12. Astro Zombies (Misfits) - By Request.
13. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock) - By Request.
14. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock) - By Request.
15. The Last Man On Earth (Christophe Murdock) - By Request.
16. Twist Of Cain (Danzig) 
17. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock) - By Request.
18. Too Late (Christophe Murdock)
19. Ghost Riders In The Sky (Stan Jones) - By Request.

No comments:

Post a Comment