Sunday, March 6, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 03-05-2011 Charlotte & Brayden's Pre-Wedding Madness At Mom's House, Shawnee, OK

 It's been a heck of a weekend down in Shawnee preparing for my sister's wedding on Sunday. Family everywhere and stress level's at an all time high. In the midst of all the madness I played a set for my Grandma and whoever else was around... apparently the entire house had it forced upon their ear-nubs. Here's some pics and the short set I played.

Christophe
03-05-2011
SHOW#2011.011
Charlotte & Brayden's
Pre-Wedding Madness
Mom's House
Shawnee, OK


Shotgun Wedding?
1. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
2. If The Sun Don't Shine (Christophe Murdock)
3. Wasted Time (Christophe Murdock)
Brandy & Christophe
4. Besides You (Danny Trashville)
5. I Saw The Light (Hank Williams Sr.) - Co-Vocals from Brandy Melton.
6. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
Christophe & Grandma Kilgore

No comments:

Post a Comment