Saturday, March 12, 2011

Setlist: Christophe & Joe D. - 03-11-2011 Michelangelo's, Norman, OK

 Second show of the evening was at Michelangelo's. They had a lot going on, that I unfortunately missed because of playing the first show. I truly wish I could be multiple places at once. My friend Amber M. Thille, a local poet, read and was signing her new book and there was another girl I never caught the name of that was playing an acoustic set. That was all over when I arrived. Joe and I played, SmacOne showed as well. We did about five songs before I got fed up and quit using the sound system. No one could hear a thing, so I unplugged everything and just yelled out the lyrics the best I could.


Christophe & Joe D.

03-11-2011
SHOW#2011.018
Michelangelo's

Norman, OK


Joe D.
1. Fear The Dead (Christophe Murdock) - By Request
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)

3. Astro Zombies (Glenn Danzig/The Misfits) Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjPI1iDebM

4. Empty Bottles (Casper McWade/Danny Trashville)

5. Broken Promises & Broken Hearts (Christophe Murdock)

- This is where I stopped using the sound system and went purely unplugged-

6. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)

Video for "Outlaw" & "Dark Side"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qRqiG5GSg

7. Dark Side [SmacOne Remix] (Christophe Murdock/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - Lead Vocals by SmacOne.

8. Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)

9. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)

10. Taken Under (Christophe Murdock)

11. Wolfshead (Christophe Murdock)

12. What I Need (Christophe Murdock)

13. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock) - By Request

Joe D. & Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment