Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setlist: Christophe/Nomadic Bedlam - 03-17-2011 The Pre-Wedding & Rooster & Heaven's Wedding, Norman, OK

 Alright, it's currently Monday evening / Tuesday morning and I'm trying to remember All the shows I've done since the 15th... I believe I finally took a day off Wednesday and resumed Thursday beginning with Rooster & Heaven's wedding. I'll post the vids of the wedding as soon as we have them finished. I was the officiant and one song by Nomadic Bedlam was performed during the ceremony. Before the ceremony I played a small set for the friends sitting around waiting for things to kick off... but there is no way I can remember what all I played...


Christophe /
Nomadic Bedlam
03-17-2011
SHOW#2011.021
Rooster & Heaven's Wedding
The Hidden Castle
Norman, OK


Pre-Wedding Set (This is not complete, in order or accurate)
1. Thunderstorms & Neon Signs (Wayne Hancock)
2. Timmy Has A Gun(Rooster Bedlam/Christophe Murdock) - Rooster singing
3. Reflections (Rooster Bedlam/Christophe Murdock) - Rooster singing
4. 1-2-8 (Christophe Murdock/Rooster Bedlam) - Rooster singing
5. 1984 (Christophe Murdock)
6. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock) - Rooster singing backing vocals
7. Sonic Reducer (Dead Boys) - Rooster singing
8. Don't Mean A Thang (Christophe Murdock)
9. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
10. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)
(I know more were played... but have no memory of what...)


During the wedding after the exchange of vows before the ring ceremony we played a new Nomadic Bedlam song.
1. Panty Dropper [A Wedding Song] (Rooster Bedlam/Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment