Saturday, March 12, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 03-11-2011 Downtown Sound Grand Opening/NMF Wine Tasting, Norman, OK

 My first show for the evening was the grand opening of the Downtown Sound. A new practice space/art house kind of thing. Acoustic music, poetry readings, art show and the NMF Wine Tasting. It was a busy night. My friends Father Phil and Katie Khaos both played before me, then I had to leave after I played for my second show. So I unfortunately missed out on the poets. Huge crowd for such a small room. It was great. Started off I didn't know what the hell was going on with this bright light right in my face... once I got someone to move it, things changed for the better and I did a pretty fun set. Thanks to SmacOne for jamming with me and new friend Caleb for joining me as well!

Christophe

03-11-2011

SHOW#2011.017
Grand Opening &

NMF Wine Tasting

The Downtown Sound

Norman, OK


Christophe & Caleb
1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock) - By Request
2. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)


Christophe & SmacOne
3. Cocaine Blues (Johnny Cash) - Caleb sang lead.
4. Dark Side [SmacOne Remix](Christophe Murdock/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - SmacOne sang lead.

5. Fear The Dead (Christophe Murdock) - By Request

6. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)


Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment