Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 03-19-2011 The Fire, Amber's House, Norman, OK

 Saturday I hit up the wrapping for the music video shoot I was part of and then went to play Amber Thille's weekly fire-pit party. It was a little awkward with city being under a burn-ban. We all sat around a hole in the ground filled with ashes that we were not allowed to light up. I had originally planned on staying and playing a lot longer, but it seems one of the only two people on the planet I have yet to learn how to forgive and forget was invited. I tried to stick around... guzzling my beers as fast as I could in hope of being happy-drunk-love-everyone-no-matter-what Christophe... instead I just yelled the lyrics to everything. He showed up and my girl left because of the bad blood between them, I played one final song and split too. Not at all like I was hoping things would turn out...

Christophe

03-19-2011

SHOW#2011.024
The Fire

Amber's House

Norman, OK


1. I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)

2. Country Heroes (Hank III)

3. Black Girl (Leadbelly)

4. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion)

5. Thunderstorms & Neon Signs (Wayne Hancock)

6. Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)

7. Don't Mean A Thang (Christophe Murdock)

8. Sea Of Heartbreak (Don Gibson)

No comments:

Post a Comment