Saturday, April 9, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 04-05-2011 National Kareoke Competition at The Windjammer Club, Oklahoma City, OK

  Another setback I've had this week is my camera finally crapped out on me. Hopefully I'll have a new one in a few days... but until then I'm relying on what pictures sopmeone else took and when I can get them. I believe my friend DJ Jesse Cole does have photos and a video of me performing from this show. I will edit and add to later. Jesse, his girl Brit and me were judges for the National Kareoke Competition. Watching people try out all kinds of songs and judging them on their singing capabilities, audience interaction and stage presence. After the gig we all did some kareoke ourselves, and I performed one of my songs too.

Christophe
04-05-2011
SHOW#2011.034
National Kareoke Competition
The Windjammer Club
Oklahoma City, OK

1. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment