Sunday, April 3, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 04-02-2011 The Event at The Muscle Car Ranch, Chickasha, OK

 I don't know why I always do it... you think after the Midwest Ink & Metal Fest I would learn that drinking and a long day in the sun don't mix well for me. I arrived at the Muscle Car Ranch a little after noon. I spent the first half of the afternoon on a rock bullshitting and drinking beers with Charlie, the keyboardist from Debris. Then SmacOne showed up and we threw some Jim Beam Black in the mix. Had a blast, got sunburnt to hell, watched Jimmy launch his drum kit 30 feet through the air off the stage and played a drunken set to whoever was willing to listen. Then apparently hit up an art show were I stumbled around for an hour, got high at someones house and took a nap, came back to the show in time to see Psychotic Reaction rip it up for a night time set. They tore up the stage. It was a great way to end the night.

Christophe
04-02-2011
SHOW#2011.032
The Event
Muscle Car Ranch
Chickasha, OK

Ball & Chain
1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)2. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
5. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
6. Country Heroes (Hank III)
SmacOne
7. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
8. Rollin' On (Christophe Murdock)
9. Ball & Chain (Social Distortion) - A kid from the band before me joined me onstage to do some backing vocals.
10. Dark Side [SmacOne Remix] (Christophe Murdock/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - SmacOne did lead vocals.
11. Me So Horny (2Live Crew) - SmacOne did lead vocals.
12. The King Is Dead (Danny Trashville)
13. What I Need (Christophe Murdock)
14. Diane (Husker Du) - By Request
15. God Damned Me (Those Poor Bastards)
16. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)
Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment