Saturday, April 9, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 04-08-2011 The Downtown Sound, Norman, OK

  This being a party at the Downtown Sound, I hit the bottle early again. I showed up early cos I had nowhere else to be and just jammed for a couple hours before the show and into everyone arriving. Playing all kinds of material. Watched a lot of my friends play stuff I really dig. The Father Phil, Ryan Lawson and one of my all time favorite poets Robert Spencer. After the show we ended up at The Opolis down the street cos Jabee was throwin' a wild hip-hop show. No one was keeping track of what I played, so my setlist is pieced together the best I could remember.

Christophe
04-08-2011
SHOW#2011.039
Downtown Sound
Norman, OK

1. Red Dirt (Christophe Murdock)
2. 11 Months & 29 Days (Johnny Paycheck)
3. Another Small Town Song (Christophe Murdock)
4. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
5. Country Heroes (Hank III)
6. Dark Side [SmacOne Re-Mix] (Christophe Murdock/Michael 'SmacOne' Beckham) - SmacOne on lead vocals
7. Me So Horny (2 Live Crew) - SmacOne on lead vocals
8. Don't Mean A Thang (Christophe Murdock) - Got a cat from the audience to "air guitar" a solo with me on stage
9. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash) - Amber Thille on lead vocals & Andy Beard whistleing the solos
10. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

Encore Set:
1. Diane (Husker Du)
2. Astro Zombies (The Misfits)
3. Your Own Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode) - Faked my way through it with a drunken Thaddeus Komula on vocals

1 comment: