Saturday, April 9, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 04-06-2011 The Hilltop Hideaway, Noble, OK

  In Noble, Oklahoma there is a cool little bar called The Hilltop Hideaway that I go to on occasion, usually to meet up with my friend Skinny Jimmy, who some have seen play bass for me a show or two. Jimmy told me they are starting up a new Open Mic hosted by The Billy Hartless Band every other Wednesday. So I stopped in to see what it was about. The Billy Hartless Band are the headliners, and worth coming out to see. It's laid back, as people come in they'll get you on stage. No sign up neccesary. We did a short set together before I had to head out to the U.C. show in Norman. This being our first time to meet face to face and for them to hear my music I went ahead and faced them. A little awkward for the audience side I'm sure, but it sounded pretty damn good from where I was at. They caught on to my stuff real well. Can't wait to jam with these guys again, and hopefully get some video.

Christophe
04-06-2011
SHOW#2011.035
The Hilltop Hideaway
Noble, OK

 This entire set was backed up by The Billy Hartless Band: Billy Jack Hartless on Lead Guitar, Kenneth Seals on Bass and Jason "JOKER" Eastwood on Drums.

1. The Life Of An Outlaw (Christophe Murdock)
2. As You Sleep (Christophe Murdock)
3. Empty Bottles (Casper McWade/Danny Trashville) - Partial, this ended up being the one song that didn't gel.
4. Road Rash (Christophe Murdock)
5. Country Heroes (Hank III)
6. Hellbound (Christophe Murdock)

No comments:

Post a Comment